Canada is the second largest country in the world renowned for its spectacular wildlife, vibrant cities and diverse cultures. Whether it’s travelling in a tundra buggy to see polar bears in their natural habitat in Churchill, or watching brown bears fishing for salmon in the rivers of British Columbia, you won’t be disappointed in this beautiful country.
- Go Whale Watching in Vancouver
- Travel on the iconic Rocky Mountaineer
- Ski in the Rockies
- Witness the famous ‘Calgary Stampede’
- Cruise the inside passage from Vancouver to Alaska with its soaring glaciers
- Cruise down the St Lawrence River to Quebec to sample the local French cuisine
With a flying time of under eight hours to Canada’s east coast, this wonderful country has so much to offer and you won’t be disappointed.