Spring is the perfect time to admire the beauty of the cherry blossom. This lovely pink flower starts blooming in February in Okinawa right through to May where it can be found in Hokkaido. Japan is however a year round destination, to awaken your cultural senses visit Japan the Land of the Rising Sun.
- Journey on the famous bullet train at speeds up to 200 mph to the historic city of Hiroshima
- View Mount Fuji or even climb this majestic mountain
- Visit Kyoto to see Temples, Imperial Palaces and admire Geishas
- Visit the snow monkeys of Yudanaka Onsen
- Stay in a Ryokan, a traditional guesthouse where you can enjoy a tea ceremony
- Visit the Sapporo snow festival, a sight not to be missed
- Get your heart racing by watching a Sumo wrestling match, the official sport of Japan
From tradition to high-tech, Japan is a truly memorable destination.