Agra can now be reached in under 2 hours on India’s first bullet train. Here your eyes are drawn to its famous heart stopping centrepiece the Taj Mahal, rising from the river banks at sunrise and surrounded by lush gardens. Its beauty cannot be denied.
India is a remarkable country from the moment you step off the plane, you are immersed into its mystical, magical and colourful culture.
- Visit National parks where tigers can be seen in their natural habitat
- Travel to the River Ganges to witness its religious rituals
- Relax on a houseboat on the Keralan backwaters
- Visit the Himalayas where the Viceroy spent his summers
- See the Pink Palace at Jaipur’s walled city
- Experience a tuk tuk ride in Varanasi
- Awaken your senses at the numerous markets
India has something for everyone, filled with once in a lifetime experiences, making it truly memorable for every traveller.