The Great Wall of China and the Terracotta Warriors are some of the most well-known ancient tourist attractions. China is a vast, majestic land of contrasts with over 30 Unesco World Heritage sites to visit.
- In Beijing you will find the Forbidden City and Temple of Heaven
- Suzhou has winding rivers with traditional architecture
- Hainan is the tropical paradise of the Orient, known as the ‘Eastern Hawaii’
- Shanghai epitomises modern day China, with the famous riverfront skyline known as the Bund
- Visit Chengdu to see the pandas
- Go to Guilin to see the Cormorant Fisherman
From the high mountain ranges to fertile plains, the frozen beauty of Harbin to the lush warm tropics of Xishuangbanna, China has it all.