Not only is Hermanus, the perfect area to view whales in their natural habitat. South Africa also has an abundance of holiday experiences to suit all tastes and pockets.
- Ride the Cable car to the top of Table Mountain in Cape Town.
- See penguins on Boulders Beach
- Tour the famous Robben Island
- Travel on the Blue Train for an experience of timeless luxury
- Sample delicious wines along the garden route
- Shark diving in Gansbaai
- See the Big Five (can you name them?)
- 350 miles of beautiful beaches lapped by the Indian Ocean
From Cape Town to Kruger, the Drakensburg Mountains to Cape Point. One visit to this intriguing country is not enough to take in its history and diversity.