Every week in the run-up to Christmas, Eton Travel is presenting its 12 wishes for Christmas: 12 great destinations across the globe that will create a holiday to remember.
Here are the first three destinations.
Whale watching in South Africa
Not only is Hermanus, the perfect area to view whales in their natural habitat. South Africa also has an abundance of holiday experiences to suit all tastes and pockets.
- Ride the Cable car to the top of Table Mountain in Cape Town.
- See penguins on Boulders Beach
- Tour the famous Robben Island
- Travel on the Blue Train for an experience of timeless luxury
- Sample delicious wines along the garden route
- Shark diving in Gansbaai
- See the Big Five
- 350 miles of beautiful beaches lapped by the Indian Ocean
From Cape Town to Kruger, the Drakensburg Mountains to Cape Point. One visit to this intriguing country is not enough to take in its history and diversity.
This legendary road trip travels the heart of America and covers 8 States captivating people from all around the world. Starting in Chicago on the water’s edge of Lake Michigan and finishing on the sandy beaches of Santa Monica.
This diverse landscape appeals to both young and old alike.
In the Cosmopolitan city of San Francisco you will find the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, while in Los Angeles you can take a tour of Beverly Hills with the Hollywood sign in the distance.
The climate of Napa Valley is the secret of California’s great wines.
Or why not travel to Yosemite and marvel at the giant redwoods?
Finish your trip in the stunning city of San Diego, enjoying a cocktail at the iconic Hotel Del Coronado.
Whether it’s riding a Harley Davidson or cruising in a convertible, California has it all….
Cherry blossom in Japan
Spring is the perfect time to admire the beauty of the cherry blossom. This lovely pink flower starts blooming in February in Okinawa right through to May where it can be found in Hokkaido.
- Awaken your cultural senses, Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun, is a year round destination.
- Journey on the famous bullet train to the historic city of Hiroshima
- View or climb Mount Fuji
- Visit Kyoto to see Temples, Imperial Palaces and admire Geishas
- Visit the snow monkeys of Yudanaka Onsen
- Stay in a Ryokan, a traditional guesthouse, & enjoy a tea ceremony
- Visit the Sapporo snow festival
- Watching a Sumo wrestling match
From tradition to high-tech, Japan is a truly memorable destination.
Alternatively, call 0118 979 2555
or log on to www.escapewitheton.com