Hello to you on this glorious day.
Why is it glorious I hear you ask?
It’s glorious as there has never been a more amazing time to be alive.
Want to be a doctor then find out what you need to do qualifications wise and get the ball rolling.
Fancy working as a scuba instructor in Australia then book your course, complete it, buy your one-way ticket to Australia and do it.
You want to run an online business then design a concept, build a platform or website and then drive traffic to that site.
Do you want to have a six-pack? Contact someone like me, let’s come up with a plan and then like the above examples, get the ball rolling and let the good times roll.
Now before we get onto this week’s amazing content, I want to touch on last week’s key points again.
You see, I always get pretty decent feedback when it comes this Every Step Counts column but every now and again, one of the articles just goes viral and comments come in fast and deeper questions asked.
Last week’s article was one of those times, I think it really hit home with a lot of you awesome readers, so I wanted to share it again for you now, well the main points anyway:
- Think BIG and act small.
- Associate with people that are different and set high standards.
- Don’t listen to the majority, go with your gut.
- Spend time doing productive growth-based activities.
- Do what others are not willing to do.
- Try new things.
- Learn more than everyone else.
- Wake up earlier.
- Never surrender on the things you really want.
- Get excited about life.
“Mediocrity will never do. You are capable of something better.”
Go out and be dangerous today.
This last quote is what I want to talk to you about today. I am going to give you 22 implementation tactics and habits to go out and be DANGEROUS Today. These habits are from my book, 365 Habits to Skyrocket Your Mind, Your Body and Your Life.
- Create positive change by creating a positive environment.
- Carry out weekly willpower exercises like waiting for food longer.
- Turn all problems into opportunities.
- Create a positive mantra or affirmation and recite out loud each day.
- When on the phone, stand up and walk around, try not to sit.
- Conduct a weekly bank balance of your body and your activities.
- Listen and be present as often as possible … test yourself every day.
- Ask questions as much as possible, show interest in others.
- Say Yes to an opportunity and figure out how you will complete the task later.
- Be spontaneous and do something others do not expect of you…feel empowered.
- Conduct a core bracing exercise every day…a strong core means a strong person.
- Explore a S.W.O.T Analysis of your life and find opportunities for advancement.
- Make posture work and rear deltoid / back work a priority no matter your goal.
- Do 100 kettlebell swings a day. Fifty in the morning and 50 at night.
- Become an expert in selective attention – focus on your priorities.
- Find out your zone of peak productivity and then block all important tasks here.
- Live by the ethos – the more one knows, the more one achieves.
- Show up for work and be the person known for limitless enthusiasm.
- Do what’s right versus what’s easy.
- Release endorphins by conducting movement drills every morning … mobilise your body.
- Chip away at the Ordinary and build on the extraordinary.
- Life is like a card game, there’s the hand you’re dealt and then there’s how you choose to play it.
If you start applying these habits to your daily routine, I literally guarantee you that life will not be the same again. It will never be the same again because you will have at that moment made the choice to be better.
On that note, I write various messages on my whiteboard every week and this week we had a very fitting message on it.
Everyone that comes into my coaching facility sees the messages. It is the ripple effects in its purest form. I see the words multiple times per day and cannot help to share the message. My clients see the words and then apply them and can’t help but share them to their family and friends.
The other business owners in my development who pop in to say hello see them and then share the words with their customers and staff. It is all about the law of attraction and creating a positive environment just like in HABIT NUMBER 1 above.
So, the words from the infamous whiteboard then:
Don’t be good, be OUTSTANDING. Redefine expectations. Be Bold. Beware of the dream killers.
This week, I want you to be OUTSTANDING. I want you to redefine your expectations.
What can you be better than GOOD at this week?
What can you be OUTSTANDING at? What can you be LEGENDARY at?
Have a great Thursday, have a great week and be truly happy and awesome at everything you do.