Carabao Energy Drink has teamed up with The Wokingham Paper to give five lucky Reading fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to Reading FC vs Blackburn Rovers on Wednesday, February 13 at Madejski Stadium (8pm).
Currently in the third year of a global partnership with Reading FC, South-East Asian energy drink Carabao is the club’s principal partner featuring on the home and away kits again this season.
Carabao is not like other energy drinks.
It was invented in Thailand. By a rock star.
Called Aed Carabao.
Aed Carabao then named both his band and his new energy drink after a buffalo in South East Asia, called a Carabao, admired for its physical power, extraordinary stamina and unbreakable spirit.
The product offers a premium, great tasting energy boost, designed to give hard working men and women a boost of energy to help them get through their increasingly busy and bonkers lives.
The energy drink is available in five flavours, Original, Original Sugar Free, Green Apple, Green Apple Sugar Free and Mandarin Orange.
Carabao is currently stocked in Sainsbury’s, Morrison’s, Co-op, WHSmith Travel, Booker, BP, Spar, Roadchef and Greene King as well as a significant number of independent retailers.
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, simply answer the following question:
What is the nickname of Reading FC?
Good Luck and Get Game Ready!
For more information about Carabao, visit: www.carabaoenergy.co.uk @CarabaoUK
Closing date noon on Monday, February 11. Winners will be contacted that afternoon.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize is for five readers to win a pair of tickets for Reading FC vs Blackburn Rovers on the 13th February 2019
- The winners must collect the tickets before the match on the 13th February 2019
- The prize is for one pair of tickets only. No travel, accommodation or other expenses are included with the prize
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will render all entries void
- If the entrant is unable to attend the match, the prize is not applicable on any other day
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition
- Contest Sponsor is Intercarabao Limited, 5th Floor, 7 Old Park Lane, London, W1K 1QR. Reading Football Club has not sponsored this Contest in any way
- Carabao reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prizes at its discretion
- The Wokingham Paper is the promoter of the competition, not Carabao
- Anyone who enters the competition (an ‘entrant’) will be deemed to have read and accepted the specific rules and the competition terms and conditions and will be bound by them
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion. All other terms and conditions from The Wokingham Paper apply.
- Winners will be bound by any rules of conduct set out by the relevant football club
- The Promoter will not be liable for incorrect or incomplete contact information and if a winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant
- Except in case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier
15. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these T&Cs and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion